Making periodic visits to your investment property is standard for us. The OWR Property Management staff will respond to maintenance and repair needs. These visits ensure that both you and your tenant know that the property is being cared for and that should anything arise, we are on top of it.
The OWR Property Management staff will collect your rent and respond efficiently if payments are not timely received. Some clients ask us to pay property-related expenses as well. We provide periodic statements as well as end-of-year statements so that you know how well your property is performing. These statements also make tax preparation much easier.
As your property manager, the professional staff at One World Realty, Inc. has the expertise to market your residential property. We will help you obtain the greatest benefit from your real estate investment.
Our property management staff understands the many facets of the Palm Beach County rental market including:
- Rental rates of comparable properties
- What potential renters are willing to pay
- How to minimize rental vacancies
- How to maximize income
- Marketing skills to reach potential renters
- Experience and resources to screen out undesirable tenants
- Skill to select the best available tenants
- Maintain and keep your property in good condition
- Coordinate routine repairs and maintenance
- We have agreements with service providers that will save you money
- Respond to tenant requests including routine issues and emergencies always with your best interests as our motivation
- We answer our phones 24 hours a day so you won’t be bothered with tenant calls; the OWR Property Management staff will handle routine issues, respond emergencies, and report to you at an appropriate time
- Track income and expenses to determine profitability, providing you with written accounting statements
- Negotiate rental agreement – we use attorney-prepared leases designed to protect your interests
- Collect and track rental payments and provide tenant-specific accounting reports
- Comply with federal, state, and local laws
Our best tenants say they prefer to rent through our professional property managers because they know we will be available throughout the lease period to deal with issues or concerns that may arise. We show them the property, negotiate and sign the lease agreement, handle maintenance and repair issues, and efficiently collect rental payments. The tenants trust that we will treat them fairly while representing the best interests of the landlord.
Bad tenants prefer to deal directly with the property owner who may not have the experience and resources to screen them out. They expect the owner-managed property to rent for less. Most property owners don’t have the experience or ability to confront or evict bad tenants. The OWR Property Management staff will check references and do their best to avoid potential bad tenants. Bad tenants cannot be evicted without proper notice and an eviction is a complicated court process. While very few of our clients have experienced the need to evict a tenant, we do not ask additional fees for assisting with the process.
While it may be inconvenient for you to take time to show your property and to deal with potential renters who may not show up for their appointments, the OWR Property management staff will respond to requests from potential renters to view a property. We have years of experience and can often get a sense for the type of tenant someone will be, just from showing them your rental. We know the right questions to ask to ensure you get the best tenant.